Monday, November 18, 2013

So Far on Free-form

Hi everyone,

Believe it or not (my husband certainly found it hard to accept as truth), I had to go shopping for yarn today! It's true, I didn't have enough different greens to play with so I bought some more.
The yarn I want to show you today is by BERNAT and is called Baby Blanket. The color is Baby Green and the wrapper calls for a 8mm hook which is an L ( discovered after I removed the giant sticky price tag that had conveniently been placed securely over the info I needed.) I crochet tightly AND didn't have an L (just not my day) so I used a 10mm or N HOOK.

Here is the yarn.




It's rated a size 6 or Super Bulky. By the time it was acquired and my other errands run, I have only been able to do one ditty. That's okay, cause it's a big one. Here it is in comparison to some of the other pieces. ( The one at the bottom.)




I'm nearly ready to do some assembly and fill-in crochet. I hope you will come back tomorrow for the next big adventure in the making of art. Just so you'll know, this is much more difficult to do in fits and starts and having to write and photograph everything. Thinking I could easily do all this in one day without the distractions, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Crochet Every Single Day,
Boo