Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Possible New Stitch for Scarf

Hi everyone,

Today might be the last nice cool day here before the weather turns cold, so I'm trying to hurry up and get a pattern worked out for a large scarf for my husband to wear when he walks the dog. At this time I'm leaning towards a pattern I've worked out that I'll be happy to share with you a little later. Here's a swatch close up and a little closer yet.







It's a beautiful silver grey that does not show very well in the photos at all. More on this tomorrow.

Of course, I'm also working on the free-form thingy. The assembly has started and the feeling is getting easier to come by now that I'm not attempting to write down every step. Anyway this is the present condition of the thing.



So many projects, I worry that none will turn into finished objects without some kind of magic.

Crochet Every Single Day,
Boo