Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Kermit Would Love This

Hi everyone,

My project is looking odder everyday.




Still I have faith because in my previous projects it has been just all wrong...UNTIL it started looking okay and then finally something I was very happy with. Right now I'm in the heavy doubt stage. And besides the color, Kermit might like it because as it is, it's obviously brought to you by the letter L. Haha!

Also, I love the stitch I developed for a manly scarf, but it's just too stiff with the yarn I used. So frogging that and looking for a yarn that has more drape. By the way, here's a tip. Instead of frogging and rewinding yarn, leave it until you're ready to reuse it. Crochet directly from the piece that needed frogging, frogging as you go. Without rewinding the yarn, it doesn't get stretched out as badly and, of course, it saves your time.

Ten more posts for the completion for my first annual NaBloPoMo.



After that, I'm going to slow down a bit so I can go back to my writing. If you are interested, you can visit my other blog HERE.

Crochet Every Single Day,
Boo