Saturday, November 30, 2013

Goodbye November

Hi everyone,


November has been a big decision-making month as far as crochet and blogging for me. Thirty posts in thirty day was the challenge, and I was doubtful, but took it on to prove something to myself-and I did. It was certainly a positive learning experience.

The big revelation is that although I go barking mad if I don't crochet every single day, I don't finish a project every day to post about and I don't enjoy the stress of a deadline every single day. Crochet calms me. The rhythm relaxes me. I love designing whether on paper or in my mind.

Long and short of it is that I'm going back to the way I enjoyed crocheting and posting at my fancy. I have no advertisers for just that reason. Hope you will still visit and comment. There is nothing to show you today. I'm working on the Blooming Swirl pattern and the drop stitch tutorial, but it might take me a day or two.

I have discovered not only that posting every day is not for me, but also just how much I love my blogging buddies and commenters. Thank you all!

Crochet Every Single Day,
Boo