Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dream Catcher

Hi everyone,
Today I took a bit of a break as I was going through my stash to collect items I want to use in my monochromatic free-form art piece. Got distracted along the way, as usual, and found something quick to do; a dream catcher. This is to show you the color green I used.






It is lightening fast because it is mostly chain stitches. I honestly cannot remember where I got the pattern, but wherever I found it, it was not a dream catcher. It was a chignon, or a doily or something like that. I wanted to show you the color first because it's hard to tell in the photos below.




















It's really beautiful, and I had a lot of fun making it. It really took longer to attach it to the ring than it did to crochet it.

Now here is what I've selected so far for the art piece. The mostly used one on the far right is the remnant of the dream catcher.







Hope you are going to crochet along with me on this art project. Is so much fun, you get lost in it! Tomorrow then.

Crochet Every Single Day,
Boo