Saturday, November 23, 2013

Crochet Goddess Award ~ Tamera Kelly

Hi everyone,

I've been so busy that I forgot about my CROCHET GODDESS AWARD series! For the next month or so I'll be promoting Tamara Kelly of MOOGLY so that just in case (right!) you don't know Tamera or may be new to crochet and knitting, you will no longer be unaware of her many talents. The link under her photo takes you to a page where she describes her rise to fame which I prefer to call her "ascent to goddessness".














HERE

The link below this photo takes you to my current favorite pattern from MOOGLY.














HERE

And she has giveaways all the time. The following link takes you to a current one.











HERE

This photo and link gets you to a passion I suffer from almost continually-edgings.














HERE

I am definitely going to make as many of the soap savers as I can for adults on my gift list and I make delicious little blankets that are perfect for the edgings for the kids.

Also, you may want to go to my post of November 8, 2013 to see the latest pattern from MOOGLY that I have made. And her "Hookin on hump day" button is in my sidebar.

Crochet Every Single Day,
Boo