Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Handle for iPad Carrier Tutorial

Hi everyone,

Tamera Kelly of MOOGLY commented on my iPad carrier saying basically that I didn't explain the handle part very well, and she's right! So here, certainly not an artist, I will try to make it clearer.



And here are photos demonstrating with a straw. Believe me the tubing is much easier to work with.








I hope this helps. This is a great method for purses because the handle does not stretch out like it does in a simply crocheted one. Only used one handle on this carrier because my iPad weighs practically nothing, but for a purse that may have more weight added I would use two of these.
And here is another photo of finished bag. It looks wonkier than it is because I can't hold everything just right, but it's not so yellow as previous ones.




Tamera, I'd especially like to hear from you regarding the question you had.

Crochet Every Single Day,
Boo