Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Crochet News


This is a big news day for me.  I have not posted much lately because I'm in the process of moving my blog to Wordpress.  Everything will stay here that's been posted so far but all that and posts from now on will be at new spot.  You can't get there yet; I'm working out the last minute stuff now.  I should have it up and running in the next day or so. Why? Because I want to do some new things like a news letter and I wanted my own domain.

The next news item is this:




INTERNATIONAL CROCHET DAY EVE (INTERNATIONAL CROCHET DAY IS TOMORROW, SEPT. 12)
Jimbo at Jimbo's Front Porch - 8 hours ago
*HELP ME CELEBRATE! TEACH SOMEONE TO CROCHET, CROCHET IN PUBLIC, GIVE A CROCHET GIFT... speaking of which... I'm giving THIS* I'll have a drawing tomorrow to see who wins this hook, made from a Pecan tree that was a victim of the tragic Oklahoma Tornado. The wood for this hook was kindly donated by the very talented crochet designer and Oklahoma resident April Garwood.. This hook is only one of two made and is a true collector's item. Please enter the contest by...
Read more at his blog JIMBO'S FRONT PORCH.

Crochet every single day,
Boo