Monday, March 4, 2013

Crochet Bedcover Pattern

Hello everyone,
I'm almost finished with my crochet bedcover, but I wanted to go ahead and share the pattern as I said I would. It's a very simple pattern with only a two row repeat. If you use two colors, it makes a completely different look-like little dots throughout. I chose to use only one color on this one because its such a large project that I didn't want the added complication of a second color.




Any multiple of 3 (make it as wide as you want)
Row 1 - dc in 4th ch from hook and in each chain across.
Row 2 - turn and ch 3, 1sc in space ( not in stitch) between 3rd and 4th dc of previous row, *ch 3, sk 3dc, sc in next sp* repeat across ending with sc in top of ch 3 from previous row.
Row 3 - turn, slst into first ch 3 sp, ch 3, 2 more dc in same space. *3 dc in each ch 3 sp* across.
Repeat rows 2 and 3 until you reach the size you like!
Here is a small sample I made so you could see the two color version.




Hope you enjoy and wish you will share.
Crochet every single day,
Boo


UPDATE---------
Look HERE to see this stitch on a fashion model.