Monday, September 17, 2012

Fighting for My Blog






I've spent the last few days and nights fighting an onslaught of illegal drug dealer(s) trying to sell their poisons on my blog. I think I have removed all their postings and may now have it under control. The down side of this is that I've had to tighten my security. And even though I live for your comments, they too have to be moderated. So please continue to leave comments, they just won't appear instantly as before. It may take hours for them to appear. I'm so saddened by this and hope you will understand. This is all I can do except removing my blog completely.
I have a few more hours to wait to get back to regular blogging, but I leave you with this:
"Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil." ~~H.R.White~~
P.S. The basket pictured above is made of VHS tape on the bottom and audio tape for the lip.
Boo